Every year on April 22 lovers of the earth celebrate our common home, currently our only physical home, the earth.
I believe the earth is so beautiful! Just think it provided us with everything we need to survive even before humans started inventing all sorts of contraptions to add to it.
7 Creative Ways To Observe Earth Day:
- Become a Vegan or Vegetarian for the day! Enjoy the benefits of a plant-based diet ☺
- Plant a tree or simply purchase a new plant for your home or office space.
- Replace something in your home or office with something more energy efficient.
- Volunteer for the day.
- Organize a neighborhood/community clean up.
- Advocate for the day: Write a letter to your senators and representatives asking them to support the environment with legislation.
- Make an effort to conserve: There are lots of references that you can use that will give you inspiration on ways to conserve water, energy, soil, natural resources. Do an internet search for alternative ways to save our environment!
The conservation of the earth is not all about us. Think of future generations! We want them to enjoy the same comforts that the earth has provided for us and our ancestors.
Feeling inspired yet? What will you do in observance of Earth Day this year?
Lovers of the Earth let us celebrate our common home, currently our only physical home on this Earth Day ♥