Often times we aren’t moving forward and we aren’t manifesting our desires because we are in our own way.
When you make a conscious and intentional decision to move out of your own way your life starts changing for the better. Opportunities that you did not believe were possible start to open up. Start investing in yourself and take action towards manifesting your desires.
Everything starts with intentional actions
I’ve heard it said that everything starts with a dream with a vision. While there might be some truth to that statement I want you to ponder this statement, no I want you to meditate on this statement until it resonates within your subconsciousness and enters your consciousness:
What good is having a dream or a desire if you don’t put forth any action. If you are unwilling to invest in yourself why should anyone else. It may seem harsh but if you aren’t willing to invest in yourself why should you even expect God to do so?
So, what kind of investments can we make in ourselves?
- Do something nice for yourself: Here are my favorite ways to do this, a day at the spa, a workout session, a trip to the nail salon, a vacation (short or long), purchase something you’ve been eyeing for a while. Or, put on your favorite outfit and just walk around looking gorgeous! Make yourself happy!
- Always be honest with yourself: This is one that I am constantly working on. Make certain that when you say yes, you mean yes, and when you say no, you mean no.
- Self Reflection: Spend some quality time in self reflection. Write down things you’ve accomplished, things you still desire to accomplish, and things you feel that you can improve upon. During this time of reflection never compare yourself to others!
- Got Ideas: Work on a plan to develop those ideas and bring them into a reality. Remember everything in this life that doesn’t come from nature/God/the universe started with an idea.
- Create a Ritual: The word ritual tends to turn some people off. But by definition the adjective form of the word ritual is simply:
~ (of an action) arising from convention or habit
The noun form of the word ritual: a series of actions or type of behavior regularly and invariably followed by someone. So you see the word does not have to refer to something religious in nature. Some of my favorite Self Care | Self Love rituals are: yoga, sage smudging, and meditation with stones and crystals.
To be continued….
Each of these are effective ways to show yourself the love and care that you deserve.
What are your favorite ways to express Self Love & Care?