Zesty Cilantro and Lime Black Bean Salad
If you’re anything like me you want your food to be 3 things, healthy, delicious, and easy to make. I have the perfect recipe for you! This zesty salad is packed with plant based protein and a healthy dose of vegetables.
Salad Ingredient List:
- 2 Cans of Black Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 Large Avocado
- 1 Onion Chopped (I used white)
- 1 Tomato Chopped
- 1 Yellow Capsicum Chopped
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Cilantro (Optional for garnish)
Combine these ingredients beforehand to make the dressing place in the refrigerator makes 1/3 a cup.
- Handful Fresh chopped Cilantro ( you can also used dried leaves)
- 1/4 cup of Avocado Oil (can also use olive or sunflower oil)
- Garlic pepper to taste
- A dash of lemon juice (preferably fresh squeezed)
In a large bowl combine all of your ingredients give it a toss and dive right in!