5 Reasons To Get Out Of The House
With the warmer weather upon us now is the perfect time to get up get out of the house, and get our bodies moving!
- Clear your mind: A clear mind is a great way to reset to let go of the woes of winter and welcome the newness, the warmth, the growth of spring.
2. Engage and interact: This is a great way to activate that feel good process! Engage and interact with people, places, and things. This is a sure fire way to bring that sparkle back after a long winter.
3. Observe: Taking in the sights and sounds of the outdoors can inspire you and awaken your creativity.
4. Connect with the Universe: The Earth is an electrical planet operating on frequencies and vibrations. Studies are coming to light that show grounding, or connecting yourself directly with the earth gives your body an energy infusion of sorts. Thank you Mother Earth 🙏🏾
5. Exercise: I wouldn’t dare create this list and leave out good old exercise! Walking, running, or any type of physical activity conducted outside in nature is exhilarating.
Got any additional reasons to add? Drop them in the comments!
While you’re here check out some of my other posts on Self Help/Self Care: Instant Happiness